I HAVE NOT been in the United States since George W. Bush was president.
In the ensuing years I have heard very disturbing rumors about what is happening above the Rio Bravo. Here are some, and I hope you will tell me they aren’t true.
1. There is a white/black president who claims he’s all black and people vote for him entirely due to that skin tone. And that his first and last names are African, and his middle name is Mohammedan. Say it ain’t so!
3. This president and his wife attended a church for 20 years to hear a pastor named Jeremiah Wright holler about how evil America is. Say it ain’t so!
4. The president, contrary to law, frees Mohammedan murderers from their cells so he can get an Army deserter back home to his family, the father of which sports his own Mohammedan beard. Say it ain’t so!
5. The president chews gum at a ceremony on the anniversary of D-Day. Say it ain’t so!
6. The president won a Nobel Peace Prize 10 minutes after taking office when he had done nothing whatsoever to merit it. Say it ain’t so!
7. The president draws “red lines” for the nation’s enemies, dares them to cross it, and looks the other way, shuffling his feet, when they do. Say it ain’t so!
8. Christian bakers who don’t want to participate in gay weddings are sued, lose, and ordered to disregard their religion … and sent to sensitivity classes.* Say it ain’t so!
9. All Democrat leaders — and many Republicans too — want to give amnesty to the hordes of invaders who have entered the nation illegally via the southern border. Say it ain’t so!
10. In many quarters, if you voice an opinion against the president’s policies on anything whatsoever, you are branded a racist. Say it ain’t so!
11. The president duped the nation into swallowing socialized medicine, and the economy, which was slogging before, continues to slog as a direct result. Say it ain’t so!
12. Mayhem and murder are rife in black urban ghettos, and if you suggest there may be a severe cultural problem that needs addressing, you are branded a racist. Say it ain’t so!
13. The illegitimacy rate is over 70 percent in black urban ghettos, and if you point out that dreadful fact, you are branded a racist. Say it ain’t so!
14. The percentage of people getting disability payments has shot through the roof in recent years. Many of these people on the dole are not disabled at all. Say it ain’t so!
15. If you disagree on any issue with a person who votes Democrat, you are branded a racist. Say it ain’t so!
16. The president, plus his entire administration, refuses to use the word “terrorist” when speaking of Mohammedan terrorists. Say it ain’t so!
17. The president, immediately on taking office, headed to Mohammedan nations to kowtow and say, on behalf of his fellow Americans, how sorry he is. Say it ain’t so!
18. The president had no executive experience and little political experience before winning his office, and he appears to not understand economics even a little bit. Say it ain’t so!
19. Political and financial corruption are rampant in the federal government, especially at the IRS, the VA and the Justice Department. The president vows action but does nothing. Say it ain’t so!
20. In spite of all these issues, about 40 percent of Americans say they think the president is doing a pretty good job leading the nation. Pass the Kool-Aid. Say it ain’t so!
* * * *
It appears I got out of the United States and became a Mexican just in time. Whew!
* * * *
* This reeks to high heaven like reeducation camps.