FOR EVERY ACTION, there is a reaction.
Donald Trump is a reaction. Below are a few examples of the actions to which The Donald is the reaction. These examples have been growing for decades. People are fed up.
Normal people, that is.
They are “mad as hell, and they’re not going to take it anymore,” a paraphrase you may recall from the 1976 movie Network.
The culture spiraled downward rapidly.
The following list just touches on the absurdities coursing through the veins of America. It is a long list, and you can flesh it out easily. You know you can.
- Choose your own gender. Choose your own public restroom.
- Black lives matter. Only black lives matter.
- Shout down and threaten non-leftist speakers at elite universities.
- Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist.
- Mohammedan terrorists are our pals.
- Israel is bad.
- Christians are evil and idiotic.
- Open borders.
- Sanctuary cities.
- Gay marriages.
- “White privilege.”
- America is a bad nation.
- Common Core (i.e. leftist indoctrination).
- Ignore the Constitution.
- Barack Hussein Obama.
- His 2009 Apology Tour.
- That Nobel Peace Prize.
- “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”
- “Workplace violence.”
- Women in the Marine Corps infantry.
- Policemen are murderers.
- Lena Dunham.
- Halloween costume enforcement.
- Beyoncé half-time shows in black leather.
- Eric Holder’s gun-running.
- Wearing little sombreros to a party is godawful.
These things and plenty more of their ilk have given rise to The Donald. You have only yourself to blame.