HERE’S HOW I see Trump’s work so far:
- Healthcare reform. Grade of D. Going along with Paul Ryan’s dusting off his crappy, old proposal was a rookie move. Back to the drawing board, Don. Jeez.
- Muslim Brotherhood. Grade of F. Going wishy-washy on the terrorist designation is ridiculous and dangerous. I mean, really. They’re Mohammedans.
- Pipelines. Grade of A+. Opening the Dakota and Keystone pipelines is great. Jobs. Energy. What’s not to like?
- Israel. Grade of A+. Supporting the sole democracy in the Middle East, a place where women walk free, unmasked and heavily armed is the proverbial no-brainer, just the opposite of Weepy Barry’s abominable stance.
- Supreme Court. Grade of A+. Nomination of Neil Gorsuch is excellent. May other nominations be of equal caliber.
- Terrorist nations. Grade of A. Beefing up security regarding visitors from known terror nations is common sense. That hippie judges are blocking it is absurd.
- Border wall. Grade of A. He’ll get an A+ when the wall is complete. All nations should protect their borders.
- Federal regulations. Grade of A+. Trump has ordered that for every new federal regulation, two existing ones must be eliminated. It’s difficult to praise this too much.
- Hiring freeze. Grade of A+. Trump has put a freeze on hiring new civilian federal employees. There are some exceptions. This will slow governmental bloat.
- Blocking Hillary. Grade of double-A+. Keeping the Clintons from returning to the White House may be Trump’s greatest accomplishment of all.
11. Shock value. Triple-A-Plus. The Trump presidency has leftists in a state of perpetual horror. You can hardly put a high enough value on that. We’ve never seen their favored epithets of racist and sexist regurgitated so frequently.