BEHOLD AN excellent video noting how the Democrat Party has morphed from the Party of the Working Man to the party that obsesses on Political Correctness, race, open borders, diversity and socialism, all to the detriment of the American Working Man.
TRUMP FANS have become accustomed to violence, both verbal and physical, from Democrats since the Blond Bomber was elected, which sent the lefties into endless hissy fits.
Ensconced here on my Mexican mountaintop, I don’t fear being punched in the face so much as my fellow Trumpians do above the Rio Bravo. But I have had verbal run-ins with berserk, uninformed leftists, and I have known others who’ve had similar experiences.
A lifelong friend and her husband recently rented a vacation home in San Miguel de Allende where they stayed three months. She is a retired university professor with a specialty in Chinese history and culture, and her husband is also a retired teacher.
They are not bumpkins from the hills of West Virginia.
And they are YUGE Trump fans. During their stay in San Miguel they met what seemed to be a nice couple who invited them to their home one night for supper. During the evening’s conversation, my friend mentioned being a Trump supporter.
Get out! Get out! Get out!
So they departed. In the middle of dinner.
Recently, I emailed an old friend who is now living near the Gringo-infested, Mexican town of Ajijic, Jalisco. She and her husband were about the first people I met after arriving on the mountaintop from the state capital in September of 2000.
They lived directly next door to my rental. We socialized a lot. They were big party people, and I got invited over frequently. They were fun folks, chain smokers and boozers who drove an old, beat-up Ford Thunderbird sedan on its last legs.
They left our town years back due to health issues that were exacerbated by the thin mountain air. They headed to lower altitudes and moved around quite a bit.
Last week, not having heard from them in a long spell, and not knowing where they lived, I emailed her, inquiring about how they were doing and where they were. I also mentioned that I recently ran into some other old friends of theirs on our plaza.
Those people are not friends of ours, she said. They are Trump supporters! Bear in mind that these two couples were thick as thieves back then. So I responded in a jocular way, saying I too am a Trump fan. Hoo-boy! Here’s her response:
“So from your right-wing sources Fox News, Breitbart, Infowars and Russian internet trolls, you have become a supporter of a lying, corrupt, climate change denier and sexual predator who puts children in cages and hates Mexicans.* Good choice, idiot!!!”
I intuited from this that they vote Democrat. Prove me wrong.
Well, so much for them. From what I hear, lots of conservatives have lost long-term relationships, not just friends but family too, due to leftists’ inability to accept diversity of opinion. But I embrace my idiocy!!! Three exclamation points! Sad.
* * * *
* Not even one of these accusations is accurate.
(Moral to this story: Don’t booze, smoke, drive beat-up Thunderbirds or vote for the Democrat Party. Trust me on this. You’ll be a better person for it.)
And now this:
AND A PROSPEROUS one to boot, thanks to President Trump.
Here are the Top Ten Accomplishments in 2019 of the Trump Administration. If you are aware of few or none of them, that’s not surprising. The news media do what they can to ignore good news and focus on any little negative thing available.
But in the background, the Blond Bomber is doing great work.
- The Trump Boom is going strong. The unemployment rate recently hit its lowest mark in 50 years. All told, since President Trump’s election, America has added more than 7 million jobs — over half a million in manufacturing alone.
- The stock market keeps breaking records. The Dow Jones and S&P 500 hit record closes again last Friday.
- The working class is thriving, as are previously forgotten communities. Wages are now rising the fastest for low-income workers, and poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics have reached all-time lows.
- Accountable government is back. Since taking office, Trump has rolled back nearly eight regulations for every new one, saving American taxpayers more than $50 billion in the process — with bigger savings still to come.
- Better trade deals are putting America back in the driver’s seat. Congress approved Trump’s USMCA this month — a YUGE win for U.S. workers, farmers, and manufacturers that will create 176,000 new jobs.
- Trade with China in particular is about to get a whole lot fairer. As part of a historic “phase 1” deal, Beijing has agreed to structural reforms in its trade practices and to make substantial purchases of American agricultural products.
- Securing the border is paying off and making America safer. Trump struck new agreements with Mexico and Central American countries this year to help stop the flood of illegal immigration. Thanks to this swift action, border apprehensions fell by more than 70 percent from May to November.
- On healthcare, Trump is fighting to give Americans the best system on Earth. While Democrats try to take away choice, the president’s focus on affordability led to the largest year-over-year drop in drug prices ever recorded.
- American interests are taking center stage abroad. In just one example: After years of not paying their fair share, NATO allies will have increased defense spending by $130 billion by the end of next year.
- The U.S. military took out the world’s top terrorist in October. U.S. troops are now getting the support they deserve. Trump recently signed the National Defense Authorization Act for the 2020 fiscal year, which includes the biggest pay raise for the military in a decade.
As Democrats continue to scream and writhe on the floor because it was “Hillary’s turn,” the Blond Bomber is proving himself to be one of the greatest U.S. presidents ever.
* * * *
(Note: Be sure to watch the short video I placed in the comment section. You’ll be a better person for it. Some of it might surprise you gay people.)
IT’S AN OVERCAST, cool morning here at the Hacienda. I’ve been outside doing chores like cleaning the birdbath, wiping the patio table and chairs, chopping up banana leaves, that sort of thing. Abel the Deadpan Yardman comes mañana for what likely will be the final grass cutting of the season. The rains seem to have ended.
Back indoors now, and I found this video and a few more featuring this young German woman. She’s 19 and apparently making quite a splash online with straight talking against the excessive leftist nincompoopery in the Western World.
She is Naomi Seibt.
Some are calling her the conservative answer to that unfortunate, manipulated, uninformed, mentally ill, strident, Swedish girl Greta Thunberg. I am not badmouthing Greta. All of those adjectives are lamentably accurate. Her hippie parents should be jailed.
I enjoy bringing intelligence to your attention. If I had a Patreon account you could reward me financially, but I do not have a Patreon account, but thanks anyway.
While on things political, I would like to point you again to the just-published Inside Trump’s White House: The Real Story of his Presidency by Doug Wead, a former adviser to two U.S. presidents. I mentioned this book in passing on another post recently. I had just begun reading it then, but now I’m on the home stretch of the 448-page work.
It’s incredible and sad that so little is known about the very significant accomplishments of the Trump Administration due to the news media’s deliberate obfuscation since Trump took office almost three years ago. As I’ve mentioned here repeatedly, about the sole source of accurate info has been White House newsletters. You must subscribe.
But now this excellent, informative book is available.
Wead points out that the Trump phenomenon is unique in that his election win was not the traditional matter of one party defeating the other party. It is more accurately described as the Outsiders defeating the Insiders. The Insiders include Republicans and Democrats both, which explains why so many establishment Republicans oppose him still.
And it explains why the Insiders, particularly hysterical Democrats, are still pushing anything they can invent to eject the Outsider Trump from the Oval Office.
The book cites the huge economic successes, the defeat of ISIS (heard much about that?), the release of numerous American hostages, the resurgence of U.S. manufacturing, the big employment gains, getting NATO nations to pay their “fair share” for defense, the improved NAFTA (still not ratified due to Democrat stonewalling) and the considerable reduction of federal regulations that gets government off your back.
The list is very long, and most of it is ignored by the partisan news media and their apoplectic clients in the Democrat Party.
Buy the book. If you’re a clear-headed conservative, you’ll love it. If you’re a confused leftist, well, you’re not going to buy the book, are you? I’ve led you to the water trough, and now it’s up to you to insert your snout. You’ll be a better person for it. Trust me.
The morning overcast is burning off now, and it’s time to go downstairs for cereal and banana. Lunch at 2 p.m. will be smoked chops, stir-fried zucchini and tiny pasta.
Did you listen to Naomi?