Moon challenge: You write the headline.
FOR EVERY ACTION, there is a reaction.
Donald Trump is a reaction. Below are a few examples of the actions to which The Donald is the reaction. These examples have been growing for decades. People are fed up.
Normal people, that is.
They are “mad as hell, and they’re not going to take it anymore,” a paraphrase you may recall from the 1976 movie Network.
The culture spiraled downward rapidly.
The following list just touches on the absurdities coursing through the veins of America. It is a long list, and you can flesh it out easily. You know you can.
- Choose your own gender. Choose your own public restroom.
- Black lives matter. Only black lives matter.
- Shout down and threaten non-leftist speakers at elite universities.
- Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist.
- Mohammedan terrorists are our pals.
- Israel is bad.
- Christians are evil and idiotic.
- Open borders.
- Sanctuary cities.
- Gay marriages.
- “White privilege.”
- America is a bad nation.
- Common Core (i.e. leftist indoctrination).
- Ignore the Constitution.
- Barack Hussein Obama.
- His 2009 Apology Tour.
- That Nobel Peace Prize.
- “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”
- “Workplace violence.”
- Women in the Marine Corps infantry.
- Policemen are murderers.
- Lena Dunham.
- Halloween costume enforcement.
- Beyoncé half-time shows in black leather.
- Eric Holder’s gun-running.
- Wearing little sombreros to a party is godawful.
These things and plenty more of their ilk have given rise to The Donald. You have only yourself to blame.
WERE I NOT already gleefully married, were I not old enough to be her grandfather, were I not living in a foreign land, I would immediately run to this young woman and ask for her hand in Holy Matrimony.
Tomi Lahren is not only strikingly lovely, but she is incredibly smart and sharp. Yes, I am in love, totally smitten.
I feel the vapors coming on.
FOR A DAY or two after the Supreme Court’s rewriting of the U.S. Constitution so gay folks can get married, I saw this photo in passing as I scanned news stories. I naively assumed it was Photoshopped.
When I learned that Barry had actually done this, my head exploded. To call this outrageous is a massive understatement.
Gay marriage is extremely controversial. A large chunk of the U.S. population opposes it far more than I do, and most of that opposition is felt by Christians who consider it a slap in the face of God.
For the millions of Americans who oppose gay marriage, you have received a raspberry from your president. He has stuck his finger in your eye on purpose. He is doing a victory jig around the White House, and he’s doing all these things intentionally. It’s the upraised middle finger.
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: Barry, for more reasons than just this, is the worse occupant of the White House in history.